Unit One Student Organizations

the websites found on this web mix are formed to help prepare young adults for the future. I like Symbaloo it was effortless to use and very interesting. Symbaloo is a very good way to display a lot of information without using a lot of space or storage.

this web mix is about the school-based student organizations in Georgia and America. These organizations are all well known, I used the site Symbaloo to organize my list and display them. I learned that all these student organizations are all focused on the future and making the world a better place. the difficult part of this was finding all of the organizations. To make sure I had the right organizations, I did a specific search to find all the correct organizations. I could use this site to set up all of my fishing tournaments and big catches. https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/u1studentorganization16 
Image result for student organizations

Comments

Popular Posts